Sales Consultant – Automotive - This position is for our Alexandria Dealership
If you’re ready to kick your sales career into overdrive, now is the perfect time to join our team of automotive sales professionals. This is an opportunity for you to turn your sales skills, excellent customer service and industry expertise into major profits. The sky is the limit for highly motivated, results-driven team players who want to not only close the sale, but to turn new buyers into lifetime customers.
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and certification
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM) software
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy much higher than average area compensation, continuous training and many benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
About Our Dealership
Lloyd Vaughn established Vaughn Motors in Bunkie in 1998 and has since grown to 6 locations serving the Central Louisiana area. Lloyd's goal for Vaughn Automotive is to become one of the best known and most respected Dealerships in Central Louisiana, with a long history of outstanding customer satisfaction and service. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in advancement in a growing company.
We invite you to take a look at us and join our team!