Experienced Chrysler Technician
Are you a Chrysler trained or factory trained automotive technician seeking top-pay, job stability and quality of life?
We are looking for team members who wants to make an impact in their career, while earning above average compensation and a quality of life for themselves and their families.
- Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunity
- Continuing Education
- Employee pricing on all vehicles and parts
Who We Are Seeking:
- Experienced, certified technicians
- Those looking for long-term stability
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts
Job Type: Full-time
About Our Dealership
Lloyd Vaughn established Vaughn Motors in Bunkie in 1998 and has since grown to 6 locations serving the Central Louisiana area. Lloyd's goal for Vaughn Automotive is to become one of the best known and most respected Dealerships in Central Louisiana, with a long history of outstanding customer satisfaction and service. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in advancement in a growing company.
We invite you to take a look at us and join our team!