Experienced Automotive Service Technician - Natchitoches, LA
We run an honest shop and need honest, hard-working techs. To be a success at our dealership, you need to have solid skills and solid ethics. We also know that to keep a good service tech, a dealership has to treat them right by paying them well and offering room for learning and advancement. Here, you’ll work alongside some of the best in the business and make great money while doing it. If you love diagnosing and repairing vehicles while maintaining a positive attitude, then let’s talk!
- Examine and diagnose vehicles
- Discuss repairs with shop foreman or service advisor
- Communicate additional service requests to service advisor
- Plan work in cooperation with shop foreman
- Provide labor estimates to service advisor
- Monitor repair time and update service advisor
- Maintain strict adherence to dealership policies on vehicle care and operation
- Complete story and/or documentation for client repairs
- Assist in mentoring technician trainees
- Attend company and factory training
- Keep current with factory technical bulletins
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations (such as disposal of hazardous waste)
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED (general equivalency diploma); or 1 to 3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Operator Driver's License & State Inspection License
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy much higher than average area compensation, continuous training and many benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
About Our Dealership
Lloyd Vaughn established Vaughn Motors in Bunkie in 1998 and has since grown to 6 locations serving the Central Louisiana area. Lloyd's goal for Vaughn Automotive is to become one of the best known and most respected Dealerships in Central Louisiana, with a long history of outstanding customer satisfaction and service. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in advancement in a growing company.
We invite you to take a look at us and join our team!