Vaughn Automotive is looking for the right person who will be responsible for taking care of our dealership by maintaining a safe, clean working environment for all dealership employees and customers.
- Mops, sweeps, vacuums, scrubs, waxes and polishes surfaces and floors and cleans offices, lunch rooms, refrigerators, sinks, halls, restrooms and building entrances along with other areas of the dealership that may need to be cleaned.
- Responsible for light dusting throughout the facility.
- Cleans customer and employee restrooms, and restocks all bathroom supplies as needed.
- Empties trash receptacles throughout the dealership
- Assists with furniture moving for employee functions (may move tables, chairs or other furniture or equipment as needed.)
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy much higher than average area compensation, continuous training and many benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
Prior experience in a housekeeping or janitorial position with 1+ years of experience preferred.
Physical demands include but are not limited to excessive walking, standing, bending and lifting up to approximately 50 lbs.
About Our Dealership
Lloyd Vaughn established Vaughn Motors in Bunkie in 1998 and has since grown to 6 locations serving the Central Louisiana area. Lloyd's goal for Vaughn Automotive is to become one of the best known and most respected Dealerships in Central Louisiana, with a long history of outstanding customer satisfaction and service. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in advancement in a growing company.
We invite you to take a look at us and join our team!