Sales Manager - Experienced (Auto Dealer)
Last Day to Apply: October 31, 2017
Sales Manager – Automotive Dealership
If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then don’t let this amazing opportunity pass you by. We are looking for an automotive sales manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success. With sales volume on the rise, we need a leader with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Qualified candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in dealer management
- Passionate about customer retention and CSI in Sales
- Determine monthly and yearly forecasts in terms of unit sales, gross profit objectives, and departmental profits.
- Work with each salesperson & manager to work on specific goals and objectives that are set and established.
- Create a positive sales culture for the team & create a “team” atmosphere focusing on employee retention.
- Conduct Sales meetings.
- Maintain a balanced inventory in new and used sales.
- Work with the marketing department to create the best overall strategy that can help the dealership meets it goals in sales.
- Play an active role in the community
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
In addition to career-long personal development, our associates enjoy much higher than average area compensation, continuous training and many benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discounts
About Our Dealership
Lloyd Vaughn established Vaughn Motors in Bunkie in 1998 and has since grown to 6 locations serving the Central Louisiana area. Lloyd's goal for Vaughn Automotive is to become one of the best known and most respected Dealerships in Central Louisiana, with a long history of outstanding customer satisfaction and service. We have a strong and committed staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. We are looking for self-motivated individuals interested in advancement in a growing company.
We invite you to take a look at us and join our team!